Double Layer Roll Forming MachineDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
What Is Double Layer Roll Forming Machine?
This machine is mainly used to make metal roofing sheets. Up layer produces one profile, and down layer produces another profile.
|Up Layer||Down Layer|
|Double Layer Machine 1||Trapezoidal Sheet A||Trapezoidal Sheet B|
|Double Layer Machine 2
||Corrugated Sheet A||Corrugated Sheet B|
|Double Layer Machine 3||Trapezoidal Sheet||Corrugated Sheet|
|Double Layer Machine 4||Metal Tile Sheet||Trapezoidal Sheet|
|Double Layer Machine 5||Metal Tile Sheet||Corrugated Sheet|
* Work process is the same as a or a .
* Two layers can not work at the same time.
Why Customer Prefer To Double Layer Machine?
● Save Cost
Two layers share the same machine base, electric motor, hydraulic station.
● Save Floor Area
Commonly, BELI metal sheet roll forming machines are 8-10 meters long. Some of our clients are small factories with limited space. This design of double layer machine solves the trouble of limited factory space and meet clients' requirement on production.
|Shared Parts||Individual Parts|
|Machine Base||Feeding Guide|
|Hydraulic Station||Shafts And Rollers|
|Control System||Cutting Device(Cutting Molds)|
Machine Technical Specifications
1. Coil Material: GI coils, PPGI coils
2. Material Thickness: 0.3-0.8mm
3. Material Width: According to specific profile
1. Forming Speed: 10-15m/min, 3-8m/min for tile profile
2. Forming Stations: 12-24 stations (according to specific profile)
3. Diameter of Shafts: 76mm
4. Material of Shafts: high quality 45# steel
5. Material of Rollers: Cr40
6. Transmission: chain-sprocket transmission
7. Motor Power: 5.5KW/7.5KW for tile profile
8. Cutting Type: hydraulic cutting, stop-cutting
9. Material of Cutting Blade: Cr12Mov, quenching and tempering HRC60-62
10. Hydraulic Power: 4KW
1. What Profiles Can Be Produced In A Double Layer Machine?
* Roll forming steps difference should be in 3-5 steps.
2. Can 3 Profiles Be Produces In 1 Machine?
* We do not suggest 3 profiles in 1 machine, such design will add great difficulty in machine maintenance.
3. How Much Can Clients Save?
* Two layers share the same machine base, motor, hydraulic station, etc.
4. Can 2 Profiles Produce At The Same Time?
* Up layer stop working when down layer works; down layer stop working when up layer works.
5. Do you equip pre-cutting device?
* Yes, we equip electric or manual pre-cutting device for easy cutting material less than 0.6mm thickness.